FSI H40S 50-75 is a hydraulic stump grinder attachment with integrated sweep moment for fitting to loaders and tool carriers. The recommended size of the loaders or tool carriers is 1.5 – 2.5 t.
H40S is attached using a tool grip/ coupling, the stump cutter is supplied with an uncoated attachment plate, bolted to the machine. On the plate an attachment suitable for the tool carrier can, be fitted. FSI can if needed supply adaptor brackets for the most common loaders and tool carriers.
The machine is equipped with a flange to attach the tool grip.
Two hydraulic cylinders ensure a stable sweep moment in either direction. Control of the sweeping movement can be done either from the tool carrier (5 hose version) or by an electronic control box (3 hose version) depending on the specifications and connectors available on the tool carrier or loader.
Regulate the sweep function, by adjusting a valve to regulate the oil flow. Decrease the flow for a slower sweep or increase the flow for a faster sweep.
- Hydraulic driven stump grinding with integrated sweep movement
- Oil flow 50-75 l/min
- Uncoated backplate to which an attachment can be fitted (Adaptor bracket range FSI – for most common)
- Control of the sweeping movement can be done either from the tool
- carrier or by an electronic control box.
- Including hydraulic hoses
- FSI HxxS stump cutters require a free-flow return to the tank (leak oil).
- Cutting head diameter: 470 mm
- Sweep width: 1180 mm
- Connections: Pressure, return, leak oil