This specialist tracked chipper, like the road-tow QuadChip 160D, is designed specifically for roadside and highway maintenance contractors. The 360 degree turntable and discharge chute rotation means that operators can position the in-feed chute away from the roadside, therefore enhancing road and operator safety. Powered by a 25hp diesel engine, the track underbelly has the additional ability to tilt up to 30 degrees to assist with working on banks, side-lands and cuttings.
It also comes with its own integrated trailer for delivery and collection requirements, to and from work sites.
- 160mm chipping capacity
- Turntable & tilt bed system
- 25hp Kubota diesel engine
- Disc-blade chipping technology
- Twin hydraulic feed rollers
- No-stress power control
- 1100kg weight
- 3-year unlimited parts, labour and hours warranty